Tuesday, July 26, 2005

How I lost my best friends

What happened to me? I'm like an orphan with parents. Mom told me in her email "it's like being in Morocco and feeling you're still abroad".
That's life. Move on. Each one follows a way, drowns in the flow. I hate it.
D. got married. I wasn't expecting to see him only twice in a month. I almost don't wanna think about him. It hurts me everyday. I know he thinks of me, but he told me "I wish there were 48 hours in one day, to be able to do all the things I want to do". I don't care. I want no excuses, just time for me.
H. got lost. She doesn't know what, when, where and I can't find it for her. I'm leaving her space, ask for authorization to get into her bubble, but then when I see her, I forget how angry I am.
H. fell in love...with the wrong person. I'm repeating: the wrong person. So, we had these weid days when I was avoiding him then arguing on the phone. Bad, bad days. But I doubt it's over.
Don't tell me "that's life".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

asi es la vida:P je vois que c'est passé en dessous des semelles...bueno, no creo que sea posible...c'est pas bon tout ça...j'aurais du te trainer devant un enorme pastel;)

Amine said...

That's life nevertheless...

Anonymous said...

Oui d'autant plus que la meuf de D. hein ? Les voies de l'amour sont mystérieuses...

Anonymous said...

Friends never can or will be by yourside or with you when you need them,never guaranteed that a friendship will always remain. People get married, have life of there own and attending both families gatherings. A friend should be happy for him and his wife. Can't expect us to be selfish for only ourselves. Always will have to include his wife along. Bluntly this article sounds more being in love with the man? Must let go of the past. If she his best friend was the real one he would not gotten married to another in the first place or remained in his marriage. We all have to except and be happy for our friends. They now found happiness with there soul mate to remain through life. It's the honest way. It is Allah's way. It was destiny. For myself, I am married. I had to let go all my Friends of the opposite sex. They are not angry or feel resented. They understand out of courtesy and wish me a long happy life with my wife. A few times I have contacts with friends of the opposite sex, of course I include my wife along 100%. All marriages have there up and downs. Always love is still there. Couples can become angry, speak things that are not meant to be. We have to be careful of way we speak or it can cause hurtful feelings to the other. Love grows between a husband and wife as the years go on. It grows in the heart and mind of every person. Love is life, it grows and grows in the garden and flower bed. My wife is my flower, Sweet and pure. She comes before all my friends. She means the most to me along with my family and her family. 3abe emraak.