Thursday, May 05, 2005

Deadli(n)es

Joan's email saying we don't have class tomorrow made me think. School is, somehow, an involvement in something, a community. Without the school, things become a little bit hmmm unsure for me, at least as long as I don't have an internship. I'm completely independent but I hate having nothing to do. I realized that today at my Spanish oral exam, I was surprised to hear myself saying that. I'm complaining about being too busy sometimes but I just love to get a lot of things done. It makes me happy. I'm glad I finished the 6 classes I took without any major incident :-)
I still have this stupid book review to write and these blog entries. I'm definitely going to give myself 2 or 3 days before going back to the freelance work, I have to admit: I love deadlines.

No comments: